Whether you’re large or small, blue-chip or not-for-profit; we’ll provide you with the same friendly, can-do, responsive and professional service.
When you work with a company, you want to know what to expect up-front. Are they the right fit for your company, can they deliver what you need at the right price and on-time? Will the experience of working with them be a positive one? At Neo Web Solution, we work hard to make sure that the experience of working with us is one that you’ll want to repeat.
Keeping things simple
There’s nothing worse than embarking on your project only to find, halfway through, that what you thought you were getting isn’t quite what you are actually getting. That’s why, with Neo Web Solution, you can be confident that:
- All Intellectual Property (IP) rights are yours. You won’t have to pay any license fees and there are no mandatory on-going charges.
- We do not outsource any development work – all work is delivered by our in-house team of experts to ensure we have absolute control over communication, development techniques and quality.
- We won’t make you reliant on us – all the code we develop for you is produced without the use of proprietary plug-ins, meaning that any professional Microsoft developer can pick up and work with the code.
- We won’t steamroller you with jargon. If you want to geek-out with us that’s great, but if you don’t, we’ll take the time to thoroughly explain everything in plain English. It’s important that you understand exactly what options are available to you and what they mean for your business now and in the future.
- You’ll have a single-point of contact to avoid the frustration – and potential damage to the project – of having conversations over and over again because you’re speaking to different people the whole time.
- We’ll keep you informed – we’ll let you know immediately if we see something going “out of bounds” for whatever reason – for example, changing requirements or slipping dates – so we can openly discuss how to proceed.
How will my project work?
Customers often ask how their project will work. While it’s certainly not a case of ‘one size fits all’ as everyone’s needs are different; we typically work through the following steps with our customers:
Following the go-ahead from you to proceed, we start the planning stage. This is the most collaborative part of the project, including onsite or Neo Web Solution HQ-based meetings with your project stakeholders and our design team.
Because one of the biggest issues in software development is communication, at this early stage of the project, we’ll also:
- designate a single point of contact within Neo Web Solution
- give you access to a secure project extranet so that everyone involved in the project has the latest documentation and access to the prototype
- start to track our progress on a daily basis over the project extranet, and on a weekly basis in status meetings, so that both you and our team at Neo Web Solution are in tune with the schedule
We appreciate it’s nearly impossible for most people to visualise how something will work before the finished software is delivered, so it’s at this stage that we’ll use cutting edge visual tools to create a prototype of your new system so you can see it taking shape.
We’ll also optionally produce a comprehensive functional specification document that details every aspect of the software. For fixed price projects, it’s important you understand and agree with this specification as it’s what we use to build the software, that’s why we write it in plain English and avoid the use of technical jargon.