Bespoke Business Apps – From web apps to client portals and everything in between; we’re experts at using technology to build business efficiency and competitive advantage.
When it comes to developing business applications and operational software, we love a challenge! We’ve created a Grant Management System for WaterAid, anonymous patient feedback systems for the NHS, automation of student allocation for Warwick University, an e-ticketing system for Forever Living and a bespoke CRM system for Willis Towers Watson, a major UK insurance broker, as well as numerous other systems.
Neo Web Solution’s Bespoke Business App Development
Whether you need an system to improve your customer service, increase your business effectiveness, streamline your processes or increase your sales (either through front-end customer experience or back-end effectiveness), we can create intelligent, cost-effective and intuitive business applications to help you.
We’ll work with you to understand your business processes and the challenge you’re trying to solve and then suggest the type of app development that would work best for you, such as:
- A hosted, web-based application with a remote, local, synchronised or multi-tenanted database back-end
- A hosted, front-end website driven by a database
- A hosted, web-based application with a comprehensive CRM system
- A mix of hosted front-end, back-end and supplier/customer portal systems
- A desktop application with remote (cloud) databases, or local databases that can be synchronised/replicated with central database systems
- mobile & tablet apps with local and cloud based databases
Bespoke application software examples that we have created include:
- Secure messaging
- QR codes (barcodes) as the link between e-ticket, e-purchasing and admin systems
- Client self-service solutions that can be logged into from the office, home or a mobile – faster access to what they need, whenever they want it
- Dashboards that alert people when the next action is due – no more relying on written lists or human memory
- Reports that are automated so they can be produced quickly and accurately
- The ability to forecast the peaks and troughs of stock, so stock levels are maintained at an optimum level
- Stock control
- Financial calculations
- ..and much more
And if your business app needs a back-end payment processing system, we’re a Sage Pay partner, so we can quickly and simply integrate this for you.